Selling sex in Pakistan can mean death
"A Glimpse into the Life of a Prostitute in Pakistan: Faizana's Story" In the shadows of Pakistan's societal norms and legal restrictions, Faizana, a 34-year-old woman, shares her story of life as a prostitute, offering a rare and candid look into a world shrouded in secrecy and fraught with hardship. Faizana's journey into prostitution began four years ago, a desperate means to support her two children following the untimely death of her husband. Financial struggles had left her with no other options, and she found herself at a crossroads. "After my husband's death, I tried to earn money by selling furniture and other items from my house. At times, I couldn't even feed my children," she recalls. It was during these challenging times that a friend offered her a lifeline, albeit one that would drastically alter her life. This friend introduced Faizana to sex work as a way to make ends meet. "I can't forgive myself for doing what I do,...











Comments
Post a Comment